WebViewGold. The WebView solution that just works.
Create your own app for macOS with just a few clicks. Use your mobile site as basis and this Xcode package wraps your URL (or local HTML) into a real, native macOS app! No more coding, no more plugins needed. It just works.
- Optimized for high performance
- Ready for Mac App Store
- Full support for latest Mac lineup & latest macOS Mojave
- Easy: Just define your URL (or your local HTML folder) and WebViewGold takes care of the rest!
- HTML5 Audio & Video support
- HTML5 games supported
- Powerful WebKit Web Rendering Engine
- Cache Management
- Free support + free updates
- Custom offline screen (expected in free update v1.1 early 2019)
- Easy URL Handling (expected in free update v1.1 early 2019)
- Custom UserAgent support (expected in free update v1.1 early 2019)
- First run / Rate app / Follow us dialogs (expected in free update v1.1 early 2019)
Will Apple approve this app for the Mac App Store?
We know a lot of apps that were accepted (e.g. this one). This highly depends on the content you provide in your app – WebViewGold does not provide content by itself. Please make sure to submit an app using an URL which behaves like a classic app (for example by disabling user zooming on your site). Try to add different link colors than standard HTML for a better UX experience. And please feel free to send all details to [email protected] – we are here to help you! If Apple rejects your app, we can offer you a full refund of the WebViewGold license.
What version of Xcode is required?
WebViewGold is optimized for the latest non-beta version of Xcode from the Mac App Store. No coding required.
Get WebViewGold for iOS | Get WebViewGold for Android | Contact | Imprint