Scenic – is a simple script that automatically animates layers of still imagery during scrolling for creating an illusion of 3D.
It pans and zooms a photo to achieve a parallax effect.
You can also use any html elements as layers like ‘div’ with text or buttons.
For creating 3D photos you will need to break your photo into layers. You can do it easily in editors like Adobe Photoshop.
When you purchase our script you also get a video tutorial about creating layers in Photoshop.
Try before you buy
- Open Live Demo
- Buy this product to get the project archive.
- Then extract the project, open index.html in Documentation folder for offline documentation or use online version.
- Open index.html in Constructor folder to run visual editor.
Use this constructor to configure your 3D photo and it will generate code for embedding into your webpage.
Library of 3D photos
You also can use ready 3D photos in your site. There are already 70 3D images in our gallery and we regularly add new items.
- All images are taken from Pexels and Pixabay.
They are free for personal and commercial use.
Do you need a 3D Slider? Check out other products:
- Glider 3D Slider for WordPress
- Glider 3D Slider JS